My photo
Lord, shine in me and so be in me that all whom I come in contact may know thy presence in my soul. Let them look up and see no longer me but only Jesus. John Henry Newman

Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas is coming and all through the house. . .

It's now December 14th and I haven't decorated or baked a single cookie. I think my meds should be increased so I don't experience a meltdown. Maybe this weekend I'll get something done and post a picture of my success. Oops, I lie.... I completed my cards and they are on their way. I hope everyone enjoys my "blog" and leaves a comment or two. If you save my site as a favorite them you'll be able to check me out throughout the year. Hopefully I'll have something worthy of enjoying.

2 comments:

Rick B said...

Hey Bunny, Good to see you blogging. How about a history and picture the Fat Boy. I'll be checking back in!!! Rick

Lavishly Loved said...

Hey Buns!
Long time no see or hear. I do get updates from Old Dog once in a while. I love your photos! I will definitely be checking in.
Kbug