My photo
Lord, shine in me and so be in me that all whom I come in contact may know thy presence in my soul. Let them look up and see no longer me but only Jesus. John Henry Newman

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Oklahoma or bust

Over the Thanksgiving holiday, Joe & I drove a friend of ours out to Oklahoma. The plan was to tow a U-haul trailer full of her personal belongings and deliver them safely to a storage locker in Oklahoma City. The trip would save her a bundle rather than shipping it. With our expenses being paid for it was a little hard to turn down the deal.

We got to enjoy many wonderful family and friends of Kathy's and also did some sight seeing too. This picture was taken out at Holy City and a Buffalo was just sunning himself outside of the building. We actually went there to see herds of Bison but only saw this one. 

It was a wonderful trip and Joe got to see and feel the vastness of the sky. I had always talked about the sky from when I lived in Texas. Its hard to imagine if you've always had plenty of trees around you. There is nothing but the horizon of the land and sky above it. We had a blast. 

1 comment:

old dog said...

I am stunned and thrilled. Yeah Bunny is blogging again!