Lord, shine in me and so be in me that all whom I come in contact may know thy presence in my soul. Let them look up and see no longer me but only Jesus.
John Henry Newman
I hate to say it but this picture is about 15 years old... but it's sweet. So I thought I would use this one. We take a lot of pictures... just not of ourselves. Heaven forbid! My hair is now a silver gray.
Have a Merry Christmas!
Had to create a stamp for an assignment. Can you guess which photo I took? The rest of them where taken off the internet as a photo and then I transformed them.
ThreeArtsyGulls
Official Logo for my "artsy" endeavors. I use this on business cards and artwork.
Holiday Cottages
Joe and I stay at Holiday Cottages whenever we go down to Chincoteague Island. One year they had just paid good money for a newly designed brochure. Of course, I hated it and decided I would play around and see what I could come up with. These pictures were all mine and I made a nice Montage. That's a picture of Pete when he was just a wee one.
Journey of Faith
This is a combination of pictures new and old giving insight into my journey of faith.
Afternoon on Bolton Hill
Montage Project Digital Photography Class at MICA. It actually got published the following semester in the class listing publication. I had no idea the instructor thought that much of the photo.
Menemsha Harbor
Photoshop Watercolor filters used on one of my favorite rainy day photo.
Lone Child and Sandpiper
Photoshop Watercolors
Martha's Vineyard Overlook
Photshop Watercolor
Pete and the Waves
Fun with Photoshop
Henderson Business Card
I made this up for my "doc", but he thought it would be too scary for his patients to see the skull. This is a front and back image.
No comments:
Post a Comment