
This is so typical of Mother. She gave me the ugliest face when I asked her to smile. And then I told her to be serious and give me a nice sweet smile.
She received some nice pants, dried fruits, blanket, hair and body products, socks, bras, Poinsettia plant, candies and her Christmas sweater. I'd say this was a bumper year for Mom.
Her life at the home is safe, boring, and unchangeable except for the faces. It's sad to think that this is her last resting place before heading home. If only I'd win the lottery, I'd take her away from all that. My Mom deserves so much better than what this disease has given her.
She did look sweet that day. While washing her sweater I thought about her wearing it next year. I don't know what to pray for. I would love to see her next year but at the same time I would not want the ravages of this disease to have her suffer. I know, I'll pray for God's will to be done.

2 comments:
Very Sweet. Thank you very much.
That is the best prayer in the world for anyone, in any situation.
Post a Comment