My photo
Lord, shine in me and so be in me that all whom I come in contact may know thy presence in my soul. Let them look up and see no longer me but only Jesus. John Henry Newman

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Life with FatBoy


This bird is toooo funny. Fat Boy is just learning about his hormones. Daily he exercises those "mones" on us. I'll have to get him a play toy of sorts. I'm looking for one of those penguins that our parakeets had when I was growing up. He needs something. And NO, he is not getting a female. Then he wouldn't have anything to do with us. A little less would be nice and certainly not his love interest. The book I have on Cockatiels says that he is a fawn-pied version. I just think he's plain old handsome.

1 comment:

old dog said...

I will keep my eyes open for a toy for fatboy