My photo
Lord, shine in me and so be in me that all whom I come in contact may know thy presence in my soul. Let them look up and see no longer me but only Jesus. John Henry Newman

Friday, March 7, 2008

I need a job

Well today marks the last day of 7 years with Advanced Radiology. My Print Shop is no more. They have decided to outsource everything.  Oh well, I look forward to some down time to do some work in the house. If Joe and I budget our expenses we'll manage and he'll have his "wifey" home for a while to play with. From here, I would like to think that whatever comes my way is meant to be. When one door shuts another opens. 

The garden is calling me, the demolition in the bathroom needs my hands and lets not forget the kitchen too. So, as you can see, I'll be very busy for a while. And when I'm finished I'll look for a job.

5 comments:

A1toolstore said...

Dear Bunny Honey...don't take it too personally, as your former employer lost a valuable asset!!! I'm sure that there are many things that will occupy you time...hopefully the hubby especially!!! I wish I had your email...are you allowed to post them on your blog? See. already busy working on a new one, aren't we???
Deb in Sunny Florida

Bernadette (Bunny) Weatherly said...

Did I understand you right... that you want my email address? Hey, that's an easy one. I guess I thought you had it. So sorry.

threeartsygulls@yahoo.com

Bernadette (Bunny) Weatherly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
old dog said...

I just read your comment on me winning the Feb Contest! All of the sudden in the back of my mind I hear " You are a miserable child, who will never grow up, you are made of....."

Bernadette (Bunny) Weatherly said...

Correction:

You are a miserable person.
You will never grow up.
You are made of ____!