My photo
Lord, shine in me and so be in me that all whom I come in contact may know thy presence in my soul. Let them look up and see no longer me but only Jesus. John Henry Newman

Monday, January 14, 2008

Who gives a hoot?


This owl lives in my brother, Joes, Holly Tree. I got close enough to get up close and personal. He opened his eyes for me. I fell in love with this creature. So dear ... he is a Saw-Whet Owl. He's been leaving droppings on their sidewalk and they had no idea he was up there in the branches. He's only about 6 inches tall and yet he's full grown. I just had to show this photo off. Enjoy!

4 comments:

old dog said...

Look at those little fluffy pants!! What a cutie

Lavishly Loved said...

Great shot buns! Love how he opened his eyes for you. Smile for the camera!

old dog said...

OK, it has been a while... How about some new posts and pictures!!

Barb Mowery said...

Pssst! Aunt Bunny, I'm mailing you a package tomorrow! It's got a little something from Beast and a little something from me. And thank you for the nice comment on my blog. It made me smile. :)